- Content Type
About MH CET Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET), conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education is accepted by over 80 colleges and MBA institutes in Maharashtra. These institutes are A...
The aspirants who seek to get admission into undergraduate engineering and medical courses in various institutes of Karnataka will have to appear for KCET 2012 exam. KCET exam 2012 is scheduled to be held on 27 and 28 April 2012. Biology and Mathematics paper will be held on April 27, 2012. The Physics and Chemistry paper are scheduled to be held on April 28, 2012.
Improve your rank with KCET Prep Tips!
Here are few KCET prep tips that will help you to improve your score in KCET results. There is no shortcut and the only path to succeed in KCET 2012 exam like any other exam is hard work.
1. The aspiring candidates should work hard for
the various subjects in which they have to appear. Stay focused
while preparing for the exam.
2. Get the books and previous year papers to prepare for the KCET exam 2012. Brush up the basics using textbooks.
3. While studying, you may prepare some notes that may be of help to you when revising few days before the exam.
4. Set strict timelines for preparation of each subject. You may set up goal for each day and adhere to it strictly.
5. It is always good to prepare using the papers of previous years. Previous year papers are easily available on the internet. They can be easily downloaded from various sites. Some questions are always repeated, so solving previous year papers and referring to solutions for the answers will help you to prepare well for the exam.
6. Also, keep track of your performance and figure out which areas you need to improve on. Focus more on the topics you are weak at.
7. Discuss about the paper with someone who has already given the paper. You may get to know some valuable KCET prep tips from them that may help you to improve your KCET rank.
8. Speed is an important factor to get good rank in KCET exam. Solving the previous papers will help you to improve your speed. Do not divert your attention when solving paper. Concentration is very important to mark answers right. You should stop working on new topics few days before the KCET 2012 exam.